List of Reviews

Search!

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man iTunes Extras

Yesterday I talked about The Amazing Spider-Man being released early exclusively on iTunes, and I wanted to talk about the iTunes extra's that come with it. Now, I haven't bought anything off of iTunes in a while, because I usually get the Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital combo pack. This time Apple put it out early on their store so I impulsively bought it. I am glad I did. There are some fantastic things you can do in the iTunes Extras. The last time I bought a movie off of iTunes was Fantastic Four a while back, back BEFORE iTunes Extras. You can view shots without visual effects, split screened with that shot with visual effects. As shown in the picture below, you can see that you can select what kind of 
viewing experience you want for the shots. You can select from 3 different sequences including "The Birth of Spider-Man" and this one, "Lizard Ambush". I highly recomend this to buy, I am enjoying it, and I hope you will too. Any questions or comments feel free to comment down below, as always, see you next time.
Linus Schill–––––––13