List of Reviews

Search!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Movies

Happy New Year! The movie 2012 has moved from Disaster to Comedy. 2013 is going to be a great year when it comes to movies, and I am going to go over my most anticipated movies coming out this year. 

Iron Man 3
5 years ago, Iron Man came out. That launched the "Avengers Initiative Phase 1", and it ended with The Avengers last may. Well, now its 2013, and this may "The Avengers Initiative Phase 2" is starting, with Iron Man. Now I am really excited for this movie and can't wait for it to come out.  However, SLJ will not be returning as Nick Fury which kind of saddens me because what I look forward in all of the Marvel movies is Stan Lee, and SLJ as Nick Fury. This movie will also not contain ANY Avengers. I think this is smart because the movie is "Iron Man" 3, so the movie should be completely focused on Iron Man. It is set to be released May 3.

Star Trek: Into Darkness
Now, Star Trek came out 4 years ago, and I really loved that movie. Being a Treky myself I was happily pleased with that movie. I figured they were going to make a sequel at some point, but I started to loose hope. Finally there is going to be one coming out, on May 17. Also, I don't know if you have heard of the show Sherlock on BBC, but I really love that show, especially Benedict Cumberbatch. From what I have seen of him in the trailer I think he will fit the role really nice. I can't wait to see the movie and I hope it is as good as it looks.

Man of Steel
I really like Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises not so much but I did like Chris Nolan's DC universe very much. I think that the Man of Steel will be a good movie based off of the trailer. I don't know much about the DC universe, I didn't read much of the comics, other than bits of Batman. Because of that, I guess I am not the best person to judge the kinds of things this movies looks like it might get wrong or will displease die-hard Superman Fans. I think this movie looks good and I will most likely see it in theaters. It comes out June 14th.

The Wolverine
I don't know much about this movie because it is being kept under wraps very well. The plot involves Wolverine going to Japan. I hope that this movie will do a better job than X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It wasn't very clear what they were trying to start when they released that, but I know that another "X-Men origins" turned into X-Men: First Class, and a sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine turned into Wolverine, coming out this year. I look forward to seeing Hugh Jackman again on June 26th.

Thor: Dark Worlds
Not much is known about this movie either because it still is 11 months away. The movie is set to be about Thor is Asgard, proceeding the events after the Chitauri invasion in New York. The movie is set to come out the 8th of November, but like I said, it is still 11 months away so that date is subject to change.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
After I saw The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, I couldn't wait for part two. Nothing much is known about this movie other than the fact that it involves at least up to Smaug in the book. The events preceding the Lonely Mountain will involve Beorn (the bear man), Mirkwood, and more Elves. I cannot wait to see the movie, because this was one of my favorite books I have ever read.

That is it for today. Thank you for reading, I hope you have a happy New Year! Feel free to post any comments about what you are looking forward to this year. As always, see you next time!

Linus Schill–––––––13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!