List of Reviews

Search!

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Good Day to Die Hard Review

Yippee ki yay mother–Die Hard 5 hit theaters yesterday, and it definitely caught my eye. Not just because I am a "Die Hard fan" but because I like action movies in general. I figured it probably wouldn't be that good, but I knew that the action would be epic. I was right. There were a lot of kick-ass scenes, a lot of explosions, crashing, and shooting. However there wasn't a lot of "plot" involved. It wasn't really clear what anybody's objective was. Who was the good guy, who wasn't. There was something with a "file" but there turned out not to be a file anyway, then all of a sudden they were in Chernobyl. There was also something where a Russian guy was a  father and him and his daughter got a long, but then she was going to kill him, but then she was saving him. It was very hard to follow. But, as for an action movie goes, it was that bad. Most of the time it was fast-paced, with A LOT of jumping from high structures. I fell like that is a recent them that has come about in new movies. They did it twice here, maybe even three times if you count the trucks, and they did it in the trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness. Anyway, I liked all right, and I think that if you are looking for a movie without much of a plot but just a lot of explosions, guns, crashing, and smashing I would highly recommend it. Overall I will give it a 3 and a half out 5 ingredients, and its lucky to be getting that. Thank you for reading my review of "A Good Day to Die Hard", BLT Films' 20th review and make sure to tweet #BLTfilms. As always, see you next time. 
Linus Schill–––––––13
BLT Films Rating-3.5/5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!