List of Reviews

Search!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mission: Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol Review

Now, I never saw any of the other M:I movies, the only reason I saw this one is because, one, it was on Netflix instant, and two, because in the preview he was climbing the Burj Khalifa. I also learned that Tom Cruise did that stunt for real, i.e. climbing the tallest building on the planet. So naturally it grabbed my attention. I don't hold Ton Cruise in that high respect. I find him to be full of himself as an actor, usually doesn't make good movies, most of them are the same, i.e. running from some giant explosions/destruction. However, I really liked Simon Pegg in Star Trek, and I also liked Jeremy Renner in The Avengers. The sequences in Dubai were great. I really liked the climbing, and how he had to get back into the room by swinging around the building, thought that was great. The dust storm chase sequence was very cool also. The whole thing with the anti-gravity suit was a little unbelievable, but it made for a cool scene. Thats all for now. Just a quick little review. I will give it 4 ingredients. Thank you for reading my review of Mission: Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol. As always, see you next time.
Linus Schill–––––––13
BLT Films Rating- 4/5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!