List of Reviews

Search!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Iron Man 3 Super Bowl Trailer Review

With the Super Bowl finally here, and the ridiculous/hilarious commercials running abuzz, there are always new/extended movie previews as well. I heard there would be an Iron Man 3 trailer, and with less than 90 days to go it was more than expected. I just saw the new preview and I think it makes the movie look even cooler. Of course I will be first in line to see it (probably at midnight), but this just gets me even more excited. If you haven't seen the trailer yet be sure to check it out. The part at the beginning was really funny, but the rest of the trailer was great too. I think that sequence where the plane is blown open looks really cool, and I can imagine that everyone will link hands and Tony will pull some amazing stunt. Ben Kingsley looks REALLY cool as the Mandarin, and I can't wait to see it on the big screen. This is obviously a short post because the video was just a 1 minute and a half, so as always, see you next time!
Linus Schill–––––––13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!