List of Reviews

Search!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kick-Ass Review

I had heard of Kick-Ass back in 2010 when it was still in theaters but I never saw it. I never really looked into it that much until recently I was looking through the internet and I saw that a sequel was being made and that it was going to be released this June of 2013. I then realized I had never seen the original so I jumped right on that. I loved it. It was such a funny, dramatic, epic, wild thrill ride. I love super heroes movie and this was just hilarious. It made fun of so many different comic heroes it was just amusing. I thought that Chloƫ Moretz was awesome as Hit Girl. It was brilliant how she was something of 11 years old and she killed all the men. Virtually every scene with her I was cracking up because of how funny it was to see her with those weapons. After seeing it, I can't wait for the sequel even more. It is probably one of my new favorite movies, because it was just great. This definitely gets 5 ingredients, no doubt. Thank you for reading my review of the movie Kick-Ass, as always see you next time!
Linus Schill–––––––13
BLT Films Rating- 5/5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!