List of Reviews

Search!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Episode 3: The Asset Review

I think that new female lead is pretty suspicious. Where does she lie? What side is she working for? I guess the Skye's the limit... I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of episode 3: of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. : The Asset.

Sorry for that terrible pun, couldn't help my self. In all seriousness, I really liked this newest episode of AOS. Dr. Franklin Hall (Graviton) is a character right from the comics, which is fantastic. I think that this show is going to be a great way to give many hard-core comic fans some of the characters they may be dying to see on the big screen. I have never read a comic with Graviton in it, but when I read that a character named Dr. Franklin Hall was going to be in it, I did a quick Google search and found out lots of cool details about him. I figured that they would not do a full out Magneto with floating and wild object manipulation, but rather the scientist and the technology. This is exactly what they did and it worked.
One of my favorite scenes of the episode was when Coulson and Hall were struggling to gain balance as they walked on the ceiling of the laboratory. These moments are always a favorite of mine. In Inception when Author was running along the hallway walls and fighting the Projection while the world turned was amazing. 
Another thing I liked about this episode, is that it is getting Sky to be more useful. It worked in the past episodes when she was just the elephant in the room, but now they are going on missions, and she can't just sit back and click on the computer. I think that the triple agent move she pulled on Ian Quinn was very clever, and left us wondering where she stood in the end. 
Overall the episode was really good, and I give it 4.5 ingredients. Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook down below, or at Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews. Check out the reviews for the past few episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. down below in the pink drop-down menu, or at the top of this page. Thank you for reading my review of AOS: Episode 3: The Asset. See you next time!
Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Films Rating: 4.5/5 Ingredients


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!