List of Reviews

Search!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Episode 2: 0-8-4 Review

Looks the after credits scene has been brought to the television screen. I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of episode 2 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 0-8-4.

One thing that has now been made clear, is that the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) will be referenced a lot in Agents of SHIELD. The device that they pulled out of the cave was HYDRA based, powered by the Tesseract. This episode also gives the viewer a taste of the kind of things will happen in this show. Going to places to deal with the strange and unknown, and then having to deal with the crazy things they might entail.
I really enjoyed this episode, as well as the first one. Some people don't like it, and I can't see why. All the members of the team are great, its great seeing Agent Coulson every episode, as apposed to the occasional cameo in the MCU. And speaking of cameos, Nick Fury's appearance just made the whole show greater. I am sure that this show will get better and better as we movie through the episodes. I give this episode a 4 out of 5 ingredients. Thank you for reading my review of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 2: 0-8-4. Be sure to "Like" the page of Facebook at Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews, or down below. Check out the other reviews for AOS, and other TV Shows in the pink drop down menu below, or at the top of this page. See you next time!
Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Films Rating- 4/5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!