List of Reviews

Search!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Bat-Week: Batman (1989) Review

Welcome to Bat-Week, a whole week where I review all of the live-action Batman films since 1989. I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of Batman (1989).

This was the first time I had seen this movie, in fact it was the first Batman I had seen excluding Christian Bale and Adam West. Usually I am not a fan of Tim Burton. His movies today all seem the same, being weird, unnatural, and goofy. However, before that, he did make original movies, and this was one of them.
A lot of things about this movie made it fun to watch. Jack Nicholson was fantastic as the Joker. The face prosthetics were horrifying and awesome. I loved the Batmobile, it looked very slick and had many cool gadgets.  
There were something things that I didn't like, however. I thought Vicky Vale as a love interest was kind of cheesy and could have been left out. For the first hour of the movie, Batman existed, but barley fought any crime. 
All in all it was a good movie, and I give it 4 ingredients. Thank you for reading my review of Batman (1989), be sure to check out the other reviews apart of Bat-Week, using the drop-down menu at the bottom of, this review. See you next time.

Linus Schill–––––––13
BLT Films Rating- 4/5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!