List of Reviews

Search!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

iOS 7 (On iPad Mini) Review

iOS 7, the free iPhone software that gives you 200 new features, whereas the $20 Mac software gives you 12. I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of iOS 7.

When I first saw what iOS 7 looked like back in June, I could not believe the changes. At first I thought, "What the f–", but then I realized it actually looked good. As the presentation progressed, the changes started to grow on me. The design is much simpler, more elegant, and overall better. When Apple makes new software, it should be this drastic of a change. I feel that every time a new OSX update, I am under impressed. However, that is far from what I feel with iOS 7.
Everything about the update is better. The multitasking viewer is elegant and easy, the logos are gorgeous, the parallax on the background is fantastic. There are so many new features I could go all day writing them out. However I won't, I will just state my favorite parts, and my least favorite parts of the upgrade. 
My favorite new feature would have to be iTunes Radio, or the new Multitasking experience. iTunes Radio is so great, and so fun, it is something I did not see my self using, but now use it all the time. Its FREE, its simple, its fun, its elegant. Everything you would want from a personal, digital radio station you get. Buying the songs is also easy, and it is just fun to use. The Multitasking menu is better than ever. In the past, I always felt like I wasn't multitasking, I was just switching apps. It didn't feel any different than clicking "Home" and selecting your app there. Now, you get to see what you were looking at before you left the app, and move around to see what other apps you were looking at. It is much more useful, and much MUCH nicer. 
My least favorite thing would have to be the download time. I understand that it was a big update, but I feel like there should have been something they could have done to make it faster. For me, I didn't notice because it was overnight, but I know many people that had a large problem with it. Experiencing up to 3 hours to update. Overall it is a really good update. I STRONGLY advise you get it. Apple has once again made a great new piece of technology, and I give it 4.5 ingredients. Thank you so much for reading my review of iOS 7, be sure to click that "Like" button down below, or check us out on Facebook at Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews. See you next time!
Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Films Rating- 4.5/5 Ingredients

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative.
    as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this!