List of Reviews

Search!

Friday, September 20, 2013

iPhone 5S and 5C Review

Introducing the new iPhone, and the new iPhone. I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of the iPhone 5S and 5C

Right now I am at the Apple store, and I have just played around with both new iPhones, in a variety of configurations. Now let me tell you this, it is CROWDED! With today being the official release of the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C, Apple's supplies are already running low, and I definitely can see why.
Now I have only had a limited experience with the new technology, but it was a damn good one. Both of these phones are incredible, for different reasons.
The iPhone 5C is a great low-cost version of the iPhone 5S. It is slick, smooth, and feels great in your hand. The colors look beautiful and it is only a little bit larger than the 5S. It is somewhat heavier, certainly noticeable, but still very light. It makes worlds of sense, and you most certainly get your money's worth by costing only $99.
The iPhone 5S is a different story. Surprisingly enough, it is faster, a lot faster, than the previous iPhone. The Slo-Mo is great, easy to use, and fun to play with. I had a little trouble at first, figuring out how to position the Slow Motion brackets, but as usual with Apple, I picked it up very fast. Literally. Each time I held it, the phone just FIT in my hand. Yes it is the same dimensions as the 5, but I just want to emphasize how well it feels. The finger-print scanner is great and easy to use. Apple has a demo app on the phones that is a similar screen to what you would on a purchased iPhone. It is smart and fast, just an amazing experience.
Overall, the phones live up to my full expectations, and a little more. If you are up for an upgrade, or don't have an iPhone and are considering buying them, I STRONGLY suggest you do. If the costs are the problem, pick up the 5C, it is a great phone, with only a few less features than the 5S. I give them both 5 ingredients. Thank you for reading my review of the iPhone 5S and 5C. If you want to check out my review of iOS 7, click here. Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook down below, or go to Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews. As always, see you next time!

Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Films Rating- 5/5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!