List of Reviews

Search!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Pixar Week: Toy Story 3 Review

Coming soon...for the first time ever...an actually successful and non-disappointing trilogy... I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of Toy Story 3.

In all seriousness, I don't think there is a single movie series where people debate about which, from all three, is the best. I personally think Toy Story 2, but this movie is still fantastic. Yet again Pixar takes us to the magical world of Toy Story, and brings us to a daycare center where something doesn't seem right...Lotso rules over the place, and has a sad past which damaged him ever since. There are so many fun, and memorable new toys that have been added to this universe. Lotso is the first teddy bear, the Ken doll is hilarious. Fun fact about him, he wheres a different outfit every scene of the movie.
Pixar also takes us to unbelievable places when we are the size of a toy. Being in a trash management facility, flying above a day care center, in a little girls house. And that scene at the incinerator was almost as sad as Andy leaving for college. When I first heard about that, that Andy would be going to college, I thought this movie would be stupid and lame, and wouldn't make any sense. However it worked really well because it let that story come to end. Lead way for many new stories. Although, I don't think I want a fourth one. I am open to the idea because I was proven wrong about the 3rd, but just because I think Pixar should move on because they closed that trilogy so well. 
Overall this movie is great. I give it 10 ingredients. Thank you for reading my review of Toy Story 3. Be sure to check out the other Pixar Week reviews in the red drop-down menu either at the bottom of this review or at the top of this page. Make sure to hit that "Like" down below if you liked this review. Or visit us at Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews. See you tomorrow for my review of a sequel that didn't go too well...Cars 2....
Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Film Rating- 10 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!