List of Reviews

Search!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pixar Week: Cars 2 Review

This franchise is on a highway to hell. I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of Cars 2...oh god...

This is the only film in the history of Pixar that hasn't been nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated feature SINCE THE CATEGORY WAS CREATED. WHAT THE HELL PIXAR?? Also, this is something that gets me so incredibly irritated: How does Cars, the WORST of all the Pixar movies, be the second of all the original ones to get a sequel. The Incredibles though? I really did not like this movie had such little to offer it made me upset to call it a Pixar movie. The only thing this movie had to offer is the visuals. It was interesting to see "car versions" of cities. But this movie was a hot mess at what was going on. And why was it trying to be James Bond? It was trying SOOO hard to be James Bond it was distracting.
The movie doesn't make me want to care about McQueen and Mater's friendship, which seems to be the leading force of the "plot". Another small interesting about this movie was Finn McMissile. He was one of the only cool things about the movie. 
Even with all of the interesting environments they go to, nothing is compelling to keep watching it. I have only seen this movie once, and I do not intend on seeing it again. 
Overall the movie was bad. I give it 5 ingredients. Thank you for reading my review of Cars 2. Be sure to check out all the other reviews from Pixar Week in the red drop down menu either at the bottom of this review or at the top of this page. Also be sure to "Like" us down below, or at Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews. Stay turned because tomorrow is my review of Brave
Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Films Rating- 5 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!