List of Reviews

Search!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lincoln

Next Wednesday I will go to see the movie Lincoln. I am really excited about this movie because not only is it about my favorite president, but also it has some of my favorite actors. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is going to be playing Robert Todd Lincoln, and Levitt is one of my favorite actors. I enjoyed his performance a lot in Looper  and I can't wait to see him in this. It is surprising how many movies like this are coming out recently. Not only is there Hitchcock coming out about another legendary person in history, but there was another movie about Lincoln last year, The Conspirator. That movie was more about the events following the assignation and hardly had Lincoln in it at all, but it was still about HIM. 5 years ago, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets was a movie also about the assignation of Lincoln. It just goes to show how much the assignation of Lincoln affected people. It sure does intrigue me. I have personally been to Ford's Theater in Washington, D.C., where he was shot, and went to the house across the street where he died on April 15, 1865. As you can see I am a big Lincoln fan which is why I am so excited to see this movie. I will post my review of it next Friday, so you can look for my opinion on it then. Thank you for reading, and as always, see you next time.
Linus Schill–––––––13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!