List of Reviews

Search!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D Review

Welcome, to Jurassic Park...in 3D. This truly is a movie worth sparing a small expense. In my original review of the film I have it 4.5 ingredients, due to the kids. However, the film viewed on the big screen in 3D is a whole new experience. One great enough to get 5. Now, a lot of people have asked the question "Why?", "What's the point?". Well there are a few explanations. First of all, everyone up to the age of 20 has not seen this movie in the theaters, and that age group is where a large portion if the revenue comes from. Also, 3D films seen in the right situation can be spectacular, and becuase Jurassic Park is already a visual beautiful film, the 3D makes it better. Another thing that was interesting when I saw the movie, was that they actually added in extra little bits of scenes. The situations were subtle but because I have seen the movie so many times it stood out. One of the places where it was noticeable that they added something was in the end sequence in the large room with the T-rex bones and the raptors. Every single time I watch that movie I always think, how the Samuel L. Jackson did that animal get in there. There are no large windows, did it simply pass by the cameras through the 4th wall? However, in I noticed a little clip was added (whether digitally completely, or a shot removed from the final film) that showed the dinosaur standing with its tail stretched out into a large door that opened up to the outside. I would have noticed this before and I guarantee it was new. Little things like these are just a few of the many reasons for why this was a great movie-going experience. Multiple times I found myself smiling know amazing scenes were coming. This movie was a childhood favorite, I grew up with Jurassic Park and now seeing it in all its glory on the silver screen added literally new dimensions of fun. If you have not seen this movie before this is a great time to start, and if you have, you've never seen it like this. As stated before, I give this film 5 ingredients, it was truly amazing. 
Linus Schill–––––––13
BLT Films Rating- 5/5 Ingredients 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!