List of Reviews

Search!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Leaked Image of Jurassic Park IV Poster?

Recently I stumbled across an article on Moviepilot that described how this poster was leaked to a friend of a guy who works at Amblin entertainment, and said it will be coming out soon. The quote is here:
"A friend of mine works for Amblin Entertainment, and he told me that a teaser poster will be released soon for the 2015 blockbuster, Jurassic Park IV. I didn’t believed him, so he just sent me a picture from the poster, without any comment. It seems valid, but I don’t know for sure. I think it will come to light soon!"
Now, I knew for a while that there was works for a 4th Jurassic Park film, I discussed my feelings here. At the bottom of the image, it states "Life Found A Way", restating what Ian Malcolm in the first film said when told about the gender control. I assume that this movie will talk about how different species have evolved or began. Personally I would have preferred a prequel. It would be very cool to see more on how the construction of the park under went problems due to the dinosaurs. Either way it would be nice, if done right, to see a redeeming Jurassic Park movie, because the past two have been so poorly done. Thank you for reading my quick talk about a possible new poster for Jurassic Park IV. I will post an update below if this is either confirmed/denied by Universal/Amblin officials.
Linus Schill–––––––13