List of Reviews

Search!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Episode 4: Eye-Spy Review

I spy with my little eye: a certain tv show progressively getting better... I'm Linus Schill, and this is my review of Agents of SHIELD Episode 4: Eye-Spy.

The previous episode of Agents of SHIELD,  The Asset, in my opinion, was the best episode so far. That is, until Eye-Spy came out. It gave a perfect image of what I wanted in the show. It had great pace, a perfect balance of character screen time and witty comments. The episode also did a great job in not letting us know how she was doing it, but that there was some extra force involved. I thought that it was some form of mind reading at first, but then I understood.
Eye-Spy also was great at showing us a little more of "tough Skye". We saw her escaping from being held at gun point pretty well in The Asset, but we now see her trying to pull the trigger. I like how they don't show us that much of her training, but it is implied by Agent Ward mentioning it to Agent Coulson. We also see her trying to defend the van from being attacked, but fail. I assume in the future we will be seeing her actually being able to kick-ass like Ward, Coulson, and May. 
Overall this episode was great, and I can't wait to see more in the future. I give it 9/10 NEW ingredients from Pixar Week. Thank you for reading my review of Agents of SHIELD Episode 4: Eye-Spy. Be sure to give us a "Like" down below, or at Facebook.com/BLTFilmsReviews. Check out the other TV show reviews including the previous three Agents of SHIELD episodes. 
Linus Schill–––––––14
BLT Films Rating- 9 Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this!